Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat

I'll admit it, I was way more excited for Halloween than Addy. There is nothing funner than torturing your daughter by putting them in some cute, frilly costume. She had no idea what was happening when I was putting her butterfly wings and tutu on. She wanted nothing to do with it, especially when we tried taking pictures. She would not hold still which explains the blurry pictures.


(I bet you can't guess which pumpkin I carved.)

  It wasn't until that first piece of candy hit the bottom of her bucket, that she really got into the Halloween spirit.  Once she realized that just by knocking on a door she received a piece of candy, she was on a mission. Toph and I could not keep up with her as she ran from house to house. We were only planning on going to a few houses, but we ended up hitting the whole neighborhood (which meant more candy for me and Toph....er...I mean Addy).

The blur of a butterfly off to the next house

(I have never been able to wear flip-flops, capris, and a short sleeved shirt on halloween....I loved it!)
Halloween was so much fun this year!

1 comment:

  1. She looks ADORABLE!! Glad you all ended up having fun. She is so dang cute! Glad you are down here and we get to play!! LOVE IT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete