Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunny St George

There was no way that we were not going to take advantage of the gorgeous St George weather on Saturday, so we packed a picnic and fishing poles and headed out. 
Addy did not have much interest in eating because there were ducks that needed to be fed.

While we were getting ready, Toph kept telling me that I was putting too many layers on Addy and myself. I just couldn't get over that fact that it was still February and February it is not supposed to be that warm. I don't think Toph reads this blog too often so I will admit that he was right. Addy kept telling me she was hot and tried taking her shirts off a few times.
I know I am going to have to remember these fun warm days in a few months when it is just way too hot for any sane person to go outside without any plans of playing in water.  

1 comment: