Monday, February 27, 2012

Proof

This picture right here:
is proof that our sweet little girl is hitting the terrible twos a little early. She may have a bit of an attitude.

Last night I wanted to take a picture of her with the bells that she put around her head. I told her to look at me and smile, this is what I got:
I then kindly requested that she take her fingers out of her mouth and smile. As soon as she took her fingers out of her mouth, I snapped the picture assuming that she was going to smile. Instead, I got the eye roll that has made itself present the last few weeks.  It is usually accompanied by a huge sigh....too bad I couldn't capture that in a picture. Our little girl is growing up fast....a little too fast for me.

2 comments:

  1. i need to teach Addy the phrase "talk to the hand" and she'd be complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got a picture of the eye rolling. Her pictures turned out really cute. She has sure grown up since we saw her last.

    ReplyDelete