Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cooking Blog

Because I had so much success with the carrot cake, I have been considering starting a cooking blog. There are so many cooking blogs lately, I figure I could jump on the band wagon and do my own. I decided to do a test run with chocolate chip cookies. I hired a wonderful assistant and paid her in chocolate chip cookies...she wasn't complaining.
I'll just do step by step instructions on how to make the cookies (because I know how hard it can be to make chocolate chip cookies).
Step 1: Put all the ingredients in the bowl
If you miss the bowl, it is okay. Just hand the mess over to your mom and she will clean it up. (I turned my back for 2 seconds and this is what I came back to)

Step 2: Mix all the ingredients together





Step 3: Copy your dad and try to sneak a bite of the dough


Step 4: Throw a temper tantrum because you got caught trying to sneak some dough

Step 5: Put the cookie dough on the cookie sheet





Step 6: Realize the cookie dough balls look an awful like snowman parts. Build the tallest cookie dough snowman you can.

Step 7: Put the cookies in the oven
(no picture was taken because my assistant is very afraid of the oven and ran away)

Step 8: After tearing out your hair bow for the fifth time that day, enjoy a delicious chocolate chip cookie

And that is how you make chocolate chip cookies!

3 comments:

  1. You forgot the step about putting sugar in the bowl and waiting hours to get the motivation to finish the project. Glad to see you finally got to the sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cookie looks so yummy!!! All of Addy's hard work paid off in the end...oh yeah, and mom's too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so dang cute! Don't ya love it when they like to help out. :)

    ReplyDelete