Monday, March 19, 2012

Sugar and Spice. . . .

Addy would like to make an announcement:
We will be welcoming another little girl to our family in July!!
We went in for the ultrasound this week and the Dr said everything looks great!

Our family's reaction to this news has varied:
  •  Addy is just happy to have a new shirt that has hearts on it!
  • Toph has watched Addy every time I went to my prenatal appointments which means he has not been able to make it to any of the appointments before the ultrasound. After seeing the baby on the ultrasound, everything suddenly became real to him. He is still trying to process everything, but he is excited. He asked if we can transform the spare bedroom into a "man cave". I really burst his bubble when I let him know that room was reserved for the baby.
  • I am SO EXCITED to have another girl! I (along with my sisters and mom) thought it was going to be a boy, so I was pretty shocked when the Dr said it was a girl. I am so happy Addy will have a sister to teach her the signature sigh and eye roll.
We are all so happy that our little girl looks healthy and continues to grow. I am growing (out) as well, but am still in the "is she fat or pregnant" stage.

2 comments:

  1. You need a shirt to wear along with addy that says "not fat, just pregnant" with some cute hearts on it too.....I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo happy for you guys! Super exciting! Addy looks so cute, she'll be a great big sister. Let me know if ya need anything. :)

    ReplyDelete